A Great Chicken BBQ Recipe for Honey Barbecue Chicken
If you’ve been searching for a great chicken BBQ recipe that’s easy and delicious, then give this one a try. It’s a great Honey BBQ Chicken recipe that’s sure to spice up any meal.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 12 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 6 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon red pepper
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon chives
- My secret hint! Boil the chicken in hot water for just a few minutes before you take it to the grill. Basically this makes sure the inside of the chicken is cooked before you finish the job grilling the chicken on the barbecue.
- When you put the chicken breasts on the gill be sure they are over medium heat.
- Generously baste them with barbecue sauce and honey, and sprinkle with the spices.
- Turn them once while cooking and cook for four to five minutes on each side.
- Be careful to not put the bbq sauce on too early as the sugar in the honey can burn.
If you interest in having a dry rub for you chicken bbq recipe then here’s one of my favorites that I use all the time.
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground white pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground oregano
- 4 tablespoon paprika (the sweet kind — not the hot kind)
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon salt